Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is this fair

Weds - I decided to ride into work today. It's really hard getting up at 5 to ride your bike to work. Biking is fun. Highlight of my day. Biking in to work. Work. Biking home. But isn't the middle always suppose to be the good part? Oreos. Cheese and crackers. Anyways... It was a nice morning. Around 12 degrees out. Ride was quicker then I planned. Made it in less then an hour. Ride home felt like I had two flat tires. But I think it's the rider with a couple of extra pounds is to blame.

Thurs - I'm sitting at the VW dealership getting the first oil change of the cars life. If you make an appointment for 10am. Wouldn't you think they would take the car at 10am? It's now 1045am and the car just drove into the service bay. Customer service in bigger cities is going down the crapper. I bought the car from you. I went out of my way to come back for service. It's no where near my house. Im sure in spending $100 bucks or more today. I'm scratching your back. Scratch mine a bit!

Enough with being a negative Nancy.

Emilie is gone to a girls day in Fernie for some down hill bicycling. I'm a little jealous. I'm sitting at the dealership. Going back home to fix my Mac. ( the OS won't boot up ). I might loose all my pics and everything. Once I get that fixed. Math home work!

I'm out.


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment