Thursday, July 8, 2010

V-dub

Well.... Émilie is gone for a week in Spain with her sister and I have the whole house to myself. Amazing how bored I am without her around. I miss her a lot and its only the 3rd day. Went to the dentist today for some work. Went great. I didn't eat the inside of my cheeks because of the freezing!

I thought since I haven't wrote anything on my new car that a post should be made. I got the car back in March and been loving it ever since! I went into the dealership to look at the new golf and walked out with a 2010 Golf Wagon 2.5. After a few days of signing the dotted line I picked the car up. Went over all the boring stuff like how to turn the radio volume up and down. I drove it off the lot. Straight to the VW tuner shop where I got 19' wheels. Being 27 and no kids. I had to spice the car up a bit. :) I have done many road trips to Golden B.C. and few times to market. I love the car and couldn't be happier with my pick of the litter.

Thanks VW for making a great car!

Brad

The day I bought her


Wheels


Road trip to Golden May long weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment