Sunday, July 4, 2010

A new Chapter...

I know it's been a long time since the last post. I've been very busy with work and weekend trips to the mountains. Émilie and I have been going to the rockies for lots of hiking, biking and camping. Canada day Ém and I went to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in Golden B.C. for some downhill action! It was Ém's first time!!! I think if you look past the 6 hours of screaming and a few bruises. I think she had a great time!!!

More into this new chapter. After many months of thinking about my future. I've decided to go back to school. I'm still in the beginning stage of the process. I'm currently upgrading a few classes. Hoping for a Jan start date for Mechanical Engineering at SAIT here in Calgary. I just received my HUGE math book in the mail Friday. Fingers crossed it all comes back fast! It's been 10 years!!!!

O yeah, If you haven't picked up Phoenix's new albume Wolfgang Amadeus. DO IT!!! The whole album is great.

Till next time.
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment